John P. Feeney, Esq.
JOHN P. FEENEY was graduated cum laude 1986 from Bowdoin College, and magna cum laude 1993 from New York University School of Law. At NYU Law John was admitted to the Order of the Coif and served as Senior Editorial Staff on the NYU Law Review. John served as clerk to the Hon. Herbert P. Wilkins of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court after law school. He is admitted to the Massachusetts and Maine Bars.
For 20 years John has represented individuals, companies, government agencies and institutions in all aspects of commercial real estate locally and around the country, and in all asset classes. John's practice includes business planning and contract negotiations for both real estate and general business matters.
John has been a speaker on leasing topics at the Boston Bar Association and Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education.
- Representation of the General Manager of the South Station Bus Terminal as agent for the MBTA in leasing and operational matters.
- Purchase and financing of a Route 495 office building by an individual investor.
- Representation of foreign investor in a nationwide multi-family purchase and financing program.
- Representation of a software company in the lease and buildout of their Cambridge, MA headquarters.
- Representation of a biotech / medical company in the lease and buildout of its Waltham office / laboratory facility.
- Representation of a fund manager for foreign investor as landlord for leasing and property management of Boston CBD office tower.
- Representation of industrial / warehouse landlord in financing, leasing and acquisitions for Route 128 portfolio.